Tiziana Life Sciences is a publicly-listed (NASDAQ: TLSA) biotechnology company.
- Our mission is to design and deliver next generation immunotherapies for neurodegenerative, gastrointestinal and lung diseases.
- Our lead immunotherapeutic candidate, Foralumab (TZLS-401), is being developed for Crohn's disease, Pro-MS and autoimmune diseases. We believe that Foralumab is the only fully human anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody under clinical development and is expected to minimize adverse immune responses in patients.
- Tiziana has recently submitted a patent application on potential use of Foralumab, to improve success of chimeric antigen receptor T cells (CAR-T) therapy for cancer and other human diseases. The patent application covers inventions related to improving CAR-T expansion and/or survival.
- We intend to submit an IND for the use of Anti-IL-6R (TZLS-501) monoclonal antibody in 3Q 2022.
- Milciclib (TZLS-201), is an orally bioavailable, small molecule, broad spectrum inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases, or CDKs (a family of highly conserved enzymes that regulate the cell cycle and cell division) and Src family kinases (involved in regulating cell growth and potential transformation of normal cells to cancer cells).
- We employ a lean and virtual research and development model using highly experienced teams of experts for each business function to maximize value accretion by focusing resources on the drug discovery and development processes.